Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Transfers, again...



 Dear Family,

What a blessing it was to talk to you on Saturday! I loved seeing your faces and hearing you voices, how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family. My last week with Sister Moa-Sam Fong was really good, if not a little hectic. 

We met with a new investigator on Tuesday, his name is C. He has taken the lessons before.  He called us a week or two and asked to take the lessons again and be baptized. We set a date in June.

We got our transfer calls Saturday morning. I was such a anxious wreck, because one of the sisters in my district met with President the week before and he told her that our area was going to be turned over to elders. I knew that this was going to happen eventually because all the sisters are going to be in the city areas to work with the temple open house, but I didn't think it was going to happen so soon. Anyway, I was super thankful when the transfers came and I found out I was staying! My new companion's name is Sister Soelberg, her family is military so she has moved around a bunch. She has been out for 3 months. :) She is super sweet and I can already tell that she is a dedicated and hard working missionary. 

I think I updated you on literally all of things I already told you in my Skype call, but that is all I can think of for now! I am super excited for this next transfer and hope that we can find, teach, and baptize many people! 

Love,
Sister Jensen 

Waiting at the park before Moa was picked up by the transfer van.

When you have to leave Baker...

From our hike last week


No comments:

Post a Comment